A copy of the application form will download by clicking the link address below:www.coopers-hall.co.uk/sites/45/upload/userfiles/grant-application-forms-2014.doc
The Charity Committee will review applications in February, June, September and November. The application process might take up to 3 months to gain approval.
- Initial Assessment; if on assessment the application is within the terms written above, it will be forwarded to the Charities Committee for consideration.
- Committee Consideration; the Committee will either approve (or not) the application outright, or may direct a visit to verify the terms of the application.
- Committee Visit Assessment; Applications may include an examination of the applicant’s accounts and online information in addition to a visit or interview by members of the Charities Committee.
- Short term, one off grants up to £1,000 may be made as determined by the Charities Committee and depending on the level of emergency;
- Long term grants, of up to £5,000 annually, for up to a period of 3 years may also be made as determined by the Charities Committee, after which the grant will be reviewed if a further period of support is sought.
How to Make an Application
- Short or long-term applications should be completed online or by hard copy and sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org or The Clerk at: 13 Devonshire Square, London EC2M 4TH.
- Please ensure that the application is correctly completed and falls within the above guidelines and clearly identifies the purpose of any grant and that any costs associated with any project have been realistically assessed.
- We will endeavour to contact you within two weeks of the meeting of the Charities Committee at which the application is considered.
- Written reports on progress may be required during the term of any grant.
A copy of the application form will download by clicking the link address below: